Vancouver carpet cleaning without mysteries: definitive step by step to get rid of stains and mitesApril 04th, 2021 | by Angelo | 0
The carpet is one of the favorite pieces for those who are looking for thermal comfort or just like to have that cozy feeling. But don't forget that the accumulation of dust, mold and mites can cause and aggravate respiratory diseases.
For those who have asthma, rhinitis and sinusitis and have carpets at home, it is necessary to be even more attentive to the cleaning to avoid aggravating the diseases. This is an essential care, especially for those who have children and the elderly at home. In addition to the health issue, keeping your carpet clean helps to increase its durability and beauty.
To help you, we have prepared a quick carpet cleaning guide.
Should I hire Vancouver carpet cleaning?
Yes! The ideal is that you hire a professional carpet company to do the job! This helps to preserve the texture, appearance and longevity of your carpets and rugs.
If you need this service in the Vancouver area, talk to Angelo’s FabriClean, a 100% Canadian company that specializes in cleaning carpets, rugs and upholstery. To request a quote, just click here.
Maintenance of cleanliness
In addition to periodic professional cleaning, you need to do the carpet maintenance at least once a week. For this, we suggest the following:
- 1. Choose a day when the weather is not too humid.
- 2. Remove all objects and furniture from the top of your carpet;
- 3. Use the vacuum cleaner towards the fibers slowly so as not to let any particles escape;
- 4. To get rid of the bad odor, you can use white vinegar: dilute it in water in a 1 to 2 ratio. Put the mixture in the spray bottle and spread it all over the carpet; You can also exchange this for specific products for carpet cleaning. In this case, follow the manufacturer's guidelines.
- 5. Let it dry naturally.
- 1. Dissolve a tablespoon of neutral detergent and a tablespoon of white vinegar in 1 liter of warm water;
- 2. Add a little baking soda on top of the stain;
- 3. Stir the mixture of detergent, vinegar and water until it forms a foam and apply in the desired area making circular movements;
- 4. Wait a few minutes and remove the foam with a dry cloth;
- 5. Dry the area with a clean cloth. You can use a hair dryer to speed up the drying process.
That's it! Clean and beautiful carpet for longer.